Learn How Precision Garage Door Is Protecting Customers & Employees From Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Precision Garage Door has implemented safe Coronavirus (COVID-19) protection practices effective immediately.
Dear Friends and Neighbors:
We are your neighbors here at Precision Overhead Garage Door Service of San Antonio and we understand we are all in this together. We wanted to let you know we are continuing to work hard every day to serve you and help you protect your most valuable assets – your homes.
The health and safety of our customers and employees is our number one concern, so we thought it was important to share with you our plan to keep everybody safe during these trying times.
- We diligently monitor and comply with all CDC regulations regarding COVID-19
- We ensure our staff wears latex gloves when appropriate for the task
- We sanitize our service trucks and tools
- We maintain a safe six-foot distance at all time, evaluating and repairing your door
- We sanitize and wipe down your new door once it’s installed, or your repaired door
- We provide all employees with hand sanitizing gel, gloves, and masks as needed
- We instruct all our employees on proper handwashing techniques
- We tell team members to stay home and not come to work if they are feeling sick
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us. We hope you may rest assured that if you need our service, we are here for you. Now, more than ever, Precision Door Service is a name you can trust!
Precision Door Service of San Antonio