To apply for a position with Precision Door, please read the job listings below and select 'Apply' for the position best suited to your skills and experience.
Apply For A New Career With Precision Garage Door Today
You'll work with people who have been well trained and care about their jobs and their customers.
We are looking to make an investment in career-oriented, permanent employees who want a better future for themselves and their families.
We provide the truck and all scheduled appointments, and what we need are motivated team members who are good with customers.
Industry-Standard Training and Safety
We provide second-to-none training for our technicians to ensure you’ll be prepared to the job safely and correctly. We welcome applicants with no previous experience. We will train you to become a professionally trained Precision Door technician.
Competitive Salaries & Benefits
We understand what it takes to raise a family. We offer high earning potential and benefits.
Work For An Industry Leader
Precision Door started in 1999, and is now America’s leading Garage Door Repair company.
Technician / Installer
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Communicate effectively and maintain enthusiastic personality
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- A commitment to maintaining highest quality standards
- Educate clients on the services and products available to them
- An outstanding work ethic
- Must be able to conduct moderate to heavy physical labor
- Eagerness to learn
- Must possess a clean driving record
- Previous garage installation/repair desired
- A competitive compensation package with 1st year earning expectation of $30-60K
- A company provided fully stocked truck and unifrom
- A benefits package, including Health and Dental coverage
- Career advancement